Review the information below regarding our Market Director opportunity and submit your contact information to take the next step.
What is a Market Director?
A Market Director is GO Cornhole’s “leader on the ground” in each city, who oversees, advertises and manages the leagues in and around their particular city. Market Directors gain a sense of what it is like to run their own business, but with the added benefit of a strong corporate structure that boasts a 98% New Market Success Rate! GO Cornhole’s Market Director concept applies our proven methods, business processes, vast experience and cutting-edge technology into any city based on our “turn-key” model. Market Directors receive extensive training and are guided every step of the way. Some of the tasks that Market Directors will be involved with over the course of a GO Cornhole season are:
- Securing a Venue
- Establishing Partnerships and Sponsorships
- Marketing and Advertising
- Customer Service
- Game and League Operations
- Website Content Updates
- Hiring and Training Referees
- Event and Party Planning
Market Directors are not alone in developing their respective markets. Many years of experience establishing successful markets in more than 40 cities across 16 states allows GO Cornhole to provide Market Directors with:
- Professional Training
- Ongoing Development
- Proven Business Practices
- Market Directors Operations Manual
- Capital Allocation
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Cutting-edge Sports Management Technology
- Custom Designed Website
Additionally, the GO Cornhole Corporate Team handles all Inventory, Finance and Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, and Legal and Insurance needs for each market.
Is My City Ideal for GO Cornhole?
- Do adults in your city like to have fun?
Do you have good venues for conducting the games?
- Do you have people of all ages, including companies, alumni associations, clubs, etc. that are interested in getting some fresh air, fun exercise and staying active?
- What are the current, well-established sports leagues in your city? What are the sports they offer? Whether they offer cornhole or not —our GO Cornhole product can still be successful.
GO Cornhole is currently looking for qualified individuals to fill Market Director roles in several cities nationwide. If you are 21 years or older, received a Bachelor’s Degree and are interested in a fun and exciting way to earn money, then contact us now. Complete and submit the information below, and we will be in touch with you shortly.