Companies continue to pursue ways to develop their business, provide quality customer service, manage costs effectively and build a strong foundation to support future growth. There is only one common denominator that can help achieve all those facets – good people.
Attracting and keeping good people is paramount to a successful business. But, similar to a marriage, it takes work (a lot of work) to keep good people and attract others to join you. GO Cornhole provides the perfect complement to a company’s employee engagement efforts by providing a simple, fun, cost-effective activity that everyone enjoys. GO Cornhole provides:
- social co-ed adult cornhole leagues
- active, health and wellness outlet
- sense of community and camaraderie
- build employee loyalty and retention
- low-cost for 7 weeks of employee engagement
- activity for all skill levels
- easy to start a team
- many league locations to choose
How to Start a Company GO Cornhole Team:
The following steps provide an easy process to register your company team. For any questions or help at all, contact us via the form below.
- Determine the Captain of your team. The Captain will register first to create the Team Name, etc… and then invite other colleagues.
- Determine what amount the company is paying for each player – the full amount? half the amount?
- Captain talks with collegues/friends to determine what league location and day/evening the team wants to play.
- Captain registers his/her team, (via the Register Now button below or on the GoCornhole.com page). During registration the captain creates an Invite Code that can be automatically sent to all invitees.
- If the company is paying for the team, then the Captain can either prepay for all players and send them a Pre-Paid Code OR the company can pay via check payable to GO Kickball, LLC.
- Captain ensures all invited players register prior to registration closing, and the Captain receives a Welcome Email from GO Kickball regarding more league details.